New Popsloader for 6.xx Pro CFWs
VirtualFlame has released an all new popsloader plugin for the Team Liquid’s 6.xx Pro LCFW (and permanent CFWs).
If you’re wondering what the popsloader is, it’s basically a plugin to increase the compatibility of PSX games for the PSP (POPS means PlayStation ON on PSP System). It loads the kernel plugin (POPS) from the emulator from previous firmwares such as 3.10 or 3.40 and allows you to play with enjoy compatibility to legacy firmwares like 5.00 M33-6 and 5.50 GEN-D3.
To install, you will need:
- A PSP with any 6.xx PRO CFW installed:
- Download popsloader for 6.xx PRO CFW: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
How to install Popsloader 6.XX CFW
- Extract the 6.XXPRO POPS.zip file
- Copy the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick.
If you already have an seplugins folder (meaning you already have another plugin installed):
- Copy the contents 6.XXPRO POPS folder seplugins folder
- Open up the pops.txt file and add the line:
If you have a PSP Go, you will need to edit the pops.txt file as follows:
And that’s it. If you have questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to post them in the comments
If you’re looking to install popsloader for a different firmware, checkout this post.Tags: Custom Firmware, Homebrew, Popsloader, PSP Plugin, psx