PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33 is Released
- PSP battery that’s at least 78% full
- Download: 5.00 M33 | 5.00 M33
- Download: 500.PBP | 500.PBP
- Disable ALL plugins.
- Back up your save files (so that if they get corrupted, you still have backups)
How to install 5.00 M33 CFW on your PSP:
- Extract the 5.00 M33 installer files to your computer.
- Copy the Update folder to X:/PSP/GAME/ on your PSP’s memory stick.
- Download the official 500.PBP. Rename the EBOOT.PBP to 500.PBP before proceeding.
- Copy the 500.PBP to the directory; X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE on your PSP’s memory stick.
- Disconnect your PSP
- Run 5.00 UPDATE from under Game on your PSP’s XMB
- Press X if asked to correct idstorage keys
- Continue to install the official 5.00 SONY when prompted
- After all process is complete, press X. Your PSP will reboot.
- Congratulations, you’ve just installed 5.00 M33
If you want to upgrade your 5.00 M33-6 then turn to the next page.
Pages: 1 2Tags: 5.00 Firmware, Custom Firmware, How to install 5.00 M33