PSP 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.39 / 6.60 PRO-C2 LCFW released
A new update for the PRO CFW for the PlayStation Portable has been released. Feel free to download the new release linked below.
Pro-C is compatible with the following firmwares 6.20, 6.35, 6.39, 6.60.
Changelog for PRO-C2:
Fixed bug in NoDRM Engine
•Homebrew Compatible – Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
•Plugin Compatible – Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
•ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback – Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
•2g+ Memory Range Unlock – Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
•NODRM Engine – Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
•PSX Emulator Unlock – Play your PSX classics, yes – all of them. Not just PSN titles.
•And a lot more…
Supported Kernel and Hardware Revisions:
- 6.20 PRO-C2 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g]
- 6.35 PRO-C2 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g]
- 6.39 PRO-C2 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g]
- 6.60 PRO-C2 [1g, 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 7g, 9g]
How To install 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.39 / 6.60 PRO-C2
- Upgrade to the required firmware:
- Download the installer package for your target OFW
- Copy PROUpdater and FastRecovery folders to PSP/GAME
- Run Proupdater and follow on screen prompts