Create an XMB-Icon using ISO Tool
This guide will teach you how to create XMB-Icons using Taka’s ISO Tool for PSPs using any of the following firmware:
Why? Because the firmwares listed above don’t have native ISO loaders. Using ISO Tool’s create XMB-Icon feature is an alternative to using/installing ISO loaders to run games off your XMB. When creating an XMB-icon, Taka’s ISO Tool will use the built-in Prometheus ISO loader to run games. No need to install plugins like aLoader or OpenIdea or even install the Prometheus ISO loader separately.
If you have no idea how to install ISO Tool, follow this guide (not up yet).
Creating an XMB icon
- Start the ISO tool from your XMB
- Select the ISO you wish to patch
- Select Make XMB-Icon and Press “O” (circle)
- Press “O” (circle) to start the proccess
- After the process is complete, you’ll be reverted to the initial screen.
- You now have an XMB-Icon of your game
credits to Taka for his ISO Tool and Liquidzigong for Prometheus ISO loader, games via Free PSP GamesTags: Homebrew, ISO loader, ISO Tool, Playstation Portable