LightVSH Menu v7 for 6.35 Hen and 6.31 Hen
- A PSP with 6.35 Hen or 6.31 Hen installed. This will not work on 6.20 TN-A or 6.20 TN-C.
- Download LightVSH Menu v7:
To install, simply copy the resulting plugins folder into your PSP’s memory stick or PSP Go‘s storage then restart hen via your VSH menu (press select).
So what does Light VSH menu offer? Just the following list of features:
- XMB Clock – changing the power of the PSP (the XMB)
- GAME Clock – changing the power of the PSP (in games)
- USB Charge – PSP charging over USB, even if it is not in the USB mode (non PSP 1000)
- Screenshot – take screenshots of your PSP (new to v7)
- Device Shutdown – Turn off PSP
- Suspend Device – PSP in standby mode enable
- Reset Device – reboot PSP (OFW is booted HEN | In CFW remains CFW)
- Restart device – reboot PSP (HEN booting | In CFW but the BIOS)
- Exit – VSH Menu close
LightVSH Menu v7 Changelog
Version 7: (by tocean)
-Fixed bug: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1881&start=80#p26319
-Added compatiblity for CFW 6.35
-Changed screenshot to “L Trigger + R Trigger”
-Changed brightness to “L Trigger + up or down”
-Fixed bug for exit
-Fixed bug on PSP-2000 6.35/6.31 PRO
Version 6: (by tocean)
-Added Restart VSH.
-Renaming Lock Power Switch to Disable Power Switch.
-Fixed bug by CPU Clock GAME
-Fixed crash on 6.36
Version 5: (by tocean)
-Added compatiblity for 6.36 PRO
credits: TOceanTags: 6.31 Hen, 6.31 Hen Pro, 6.35 Hen, 6.35 Hen Pro, Homebrew, LightVSH Menu, Playstation Portable