Gran Turismo PSP Looks sweet!
It’s been a long time coming but the PSP is about to get it’s Gran Turismo treatment. And it’s in style. It will arrive as one of the first titles to go on sale on UMD and as a downloadable (and cheaper) game via the PSN in time for the launch of the PSP Go. Is it worth the wait? We’ll have to wait and see but as a GT fan, I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
GT PSP: KEY FEATURES
- Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. for PSP – Gran Turismo’s debut on PSP is developed by the internal team behind the world’s best-selling racing series.
- Over 800 vehicle models – Players can race their favorite vehicles from the top manufacturers around the globe, including Ferrari, Nissan, and more. The vehicle model count climbs to over 4,500 when the various paint configurations are included.
- Over 30 Tracks from Around the World – Famous circuits and some of the favorite environments from the Gran Turismo series have been optimized for racing on PSP.
- Share and Trade Vehicles with Others – For the first time in the Gran Turismo series, players can share and trade the vehicles they have acquired throughout the game with others via PSP’s ad hoc mode. Certain vehicles will be acquired by trade only, so players will want to trade and share in order to virtually drive all of the meticulously designed vehicle models.
- Dynamic Vehicle Roster – Based on the amount of time Gran Turismo is played, the in-game calendar will change the dealer car lineup seasonally.
- Available via UMD and PlayStation Network – Offering convenience, choice and options for owners of the original PSP or the newly announced PSP go
Images from vgchartsTags: Gran Turismo, PSP games