Crisis Core Materia Fusion Guide & Stat Modifier Trick
This trick will raise your stats up to 100 per materia depending on what stat you want to increase..
Ok, lets start..
Requirements for farming
Hp+999% materia= for huge amount of HP
Costly materia= deal 99999 damage depending on hp/damage limit
Adaman Bangle or Genji Armor= Accessories that breaks HP limit
Brutal or Genji Glove= Accessories that break damage Limit
Mog’s Amulet= Item dropped or stolen is always rare
All of these requirements is a must because we will fight a mission boss to do farming…
The boss can be found in mission 9-3-4
This is the Location in the Map
And this what you get for defeating it
2 adamantite (you will need 99), this enemy has a huge HP, I counted the number I used the costly punch and this is the result..
7 costly punch usage= meaning 99999 X 7= 699993 damage, this is the damage you must inflict to defeat it so that’s why you’ll need those requirements..
This enemy has a special attack that causes 45k damage, so if your HP is above that and have costly materia no need to worry, it will be dead before it uses his special attack.. ^__^
Now, we’ll proceed to Materia Fusion that modify stats..
Here I will give you example when we combine Magical Punch(MP+50%) + Zantezuken(Vit+1) =Costly Punch(MP+50%)
You can Fuse the Materia that you want, that is an example ok???
The idea here is we can change the stat that we want by using this items…
Hero Drink=Use in materia fusion for ATK+1
Adamantite=Use in materia fusion for VIT+1
Dark Matter=Use in materia fusion for MAG+1
Mythril=Use in materia fusion for SPR+1
Gysahl Greens=Use in materia fusion for LUK+1
Note: This items are obtainable in mission…
Ok, now I Will fuse the same materia BUT with one of the items I gathered…
See the difference??, well you must have a huge amount of SP to fuse that..
Now I have already that materia (because that is only an example)
Here it is
You will see that it doesnt change the stat, so here is the trick to change that to the one you’ll like..
2.Combine materia that you like then combine the adamantite
3.Change it to what stat you want by using the item above
Note:This will need a lot of Patience and Time, I only do this because I want to defeat Minerva (The Strongest Boss in the Game)
Reward=Defeating the Mission Boss
Treasure Chest=Mission treasure Chest (You’ll have to search for that)
Accesorries That Breaks HP Limit
Mission 9-2-4(Treasure Chest)
100% DMW (Digital Mind Wave)
Accesorries That Breaks Damage Limit
Mission 9-6-3(Treasure Chest)
Mission 9-6-4(Treasure Chest)
Accessory That Nulls All Status Effect Even Death and Absorbs Fire, Thunder & Blizzard Element
Use the following spells on the Magic Pot (Encounter Monster ONLY) in Mission
7-6-6: Gil Toss, Costly Punch, 99999 Damage, Octaslash (Pray that the DMW reels at Sephiroth, it takes luck to do that, got it in first attempt without using Sephiroth DMW Materia)
If you don’t have Magic Pot (DMW), you will get the Magic Pot (DMW), then try again you will get the Genji Shield for the 2nd time…
Mog’s Amulet-dropped or steal is always rare
Safety Bit-Nulls instant death (useful in some mission if you don’t have genji shield or super ribbon)
Mission 10-1-3(Treasure Chest)
Also it can be buy in Nibel Accessories
Super Ribbon-Nulls all Status effect even death
Mission 9-6-2 (Reward)
Can be also steal in Great Malboro in 9-6-2
Ziedrich– Adds +100 Stats (Pretty useful for defeating Minerva)
Mission 9-5-5 (Treasure Chest)
Bone Village Commerce
Mission 7-5-3(Treasure Chest)
Mythril Mine Traders
Wutai Secret Shop
Mission 4-2-6 (Reward)
The Happy Turtle Shop
Mission 4-3-6 (Treasure Chest)
Sector 7 Shop-This shop sells Mog’s Amulet
Mission 4-4-3(Treasure Chest)
Sector 8 Materia Shop– This shop sells HP UP, so if you have lots of money you dont have to steal it, just buy it.
Note: You must talk to the Shinra Manager and Secretary in the Shinra Main Hall in Chapter 6 to unlock this mission
Sector 5 Materia Shop– This shop sells ATK UP, VIT UP, MAG UP & SPR UP
Mission 6-2-3 (Reward)
Sector 6 Accessory Shop
Network Shop Duo
Mission 9-3-3(Treasure Chest)
Network Shop Shade
Mission 9-5-4 (Treasure Chest)
- Always do wall hugging to avoid encounters, very useful because you only need the items in the treasure chest and the reward in mission.
- Equip a element absorbing accessories, this is very useful to me because it always heal me,try to learn what the monster cast in the mission that you are doing. Remember that the only element that can be absorb are Fire , Thunder and Blizzard (can also absorb higher version like firaga etc). Recommended is Blaze Armlet (Absorb Fire Element) why?, because Blizzard and Thunder is very easy to dodge.. or you can always equip Wizard Bracelet (absorbs Fire, Blizzard and Thunder Element)
- Got enemy encounter?, you can always run in battlefield by using Dash materia (much easy because Zack run faster), just press triangle and go outside the field of encounter. Recommended in very hard missions.
- Always rotate the camera when starting a mission, some mission has treasure chest behind where Zack stands.
- Always pray that the DMW reels to Modulating Phase
Posted with permission from sausuke of PPSP.
A lot of useful information:
Costly Punch + HP 999%:
Fuse 2 lvl 1 DMW materias with a fat chocobo feather
Result = lvl 1 libra with hp +40%
Fuse the libra materia you got in step 1 with a normal lvl 1 libra materia and 99 phoenix downs
Result = lvl 1 libra with hp+999%
Fuse a lvl 1 costly punch materia with the libra materia in step 2
Result = lvl 1 costly punch with hp+999%
Summon Materia Locations:
Ifrit – clear mission 8-1-1
Bahamut – clear mission 8-1-4
Bahamut Fury – clear mission 8-5-6
Odin – clear mission 8-1-6
Phoenix – in chapter 9, talk to the boy who hangs around at the square
and select the option to do the mystery quest 1 then check the water tower
Chocobo – chest in 8-4-1
Cactuar – clear mission 10-1-3
Tonberry – clear mission 10-2-3
Cait Sith – chest in 8-4-3
Moggle – chest in 8-4-4
Magic pot – encounter one in mission 10-2-3, (equip these first!: Jump, Fira, Gravity, Assault Twister) and just use the commands it specifies.
- Full Cure Materia:
You can get one from the magic pot in mission 7-6-6, but it is only obtainable after you got your genji shield from it
1st try – genji shield
2nd try – impervious
3rd try – full cure materia
Another way is a rare steal from the mission boss in 9-6-5, remember it must be a rare steal so equip the mogs amulet if not the normal steal is adamantite
- Smart Consumer Materia:
~Steal (Master) + Libra
~Steal + Dash
- Nibel Accessories shop can be found at Mission 6-4-4: Hiding in the Wasteland in a Chest where you can buy all shock swords and preventive shields.
- New shop: Treasure Chest in Mission 2-4-1 and the new shop is called Junon Souvenirs… there you can buy Chocobo Stump, 1000 Needles, etc
Easy Adamantine farming:
Go to 7-6-4 (The Irritated Recruiter)Random battle a driller machine (yellow color) named Crazy Sword (this is also the boss for this mission) this machine will die in 2x 99999 hits. in addition, the same machine also gives BRUTAL if you steal/mug.
Note: that in order to get these items you must have the Mog’s Amulet, if not you will only get Guard Stone from Stealing and no Adamantite.
Beware of the G Hoplite B‘s shadow stitch skill, it stops you and hits twice damage you very much.
Be sure to equip a Jeweled Ring when farming as it will give you 4 Adamantites instead of the usual 2.
- Magic Pot: 10-2-3 use these as follows: Jump, Fira, Gravity, and Spin Attack
- SP farming: mover EX at 7-6-5, it gives 8000 SP and gives Rune Amulet and Sells for 4000Gil or
- SP farming: mission 1-3-2 and kill tigers with Mog Amulet on to farm ap+ and fuse them till you have a 999% ap+ then sp convert it.
- Use Ben’s Materia Maker to see what combines with what before you actually try them. Pretty neat if you ask me.