Activision Blizzard has a lot of reason to celebrate, 12 million reasons to be exact. As of December 31, 2012, Blizzard has sold more than 12 million copies of the latest game in it’s Diablo franchise.
- Microsoft starts Xbox Game Pass preview in Southeast Asia
- PS5 Firmware 5.00 (22.01-05.00.00) and PS4 Firmware 9.50 released
- FINAL FANTASY VI pixel remaster is now available on Steam and mobile
- Wii U and 3DS titles to leave Nintendo eShop in March 2023
- The Nintendo Switch outsells Wii and PlayStation
- Sony to keep producing PlayStation 4 amid PlayStation 5 shortage
- Tomb Raider trilogy is free on Epic Games Store
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake is finally coming to PC
- God of War breaching into PCs in January 2022
- Nintendo Switch System Update 13.0.0 Is Now Live – enables bluetooth audio
- Sony announces the PlayStation 5 has passed 10 million units sold
- “Savior From Another World” Aloy joins the traveller in Genshin Impact
- Nintendo to cut off credit and debit card payments from 3DS and Wii U eShops on January 18, 2022
- How to download and preload Genshin Impact 2.0 Update on PC and Mobile?
- Valve announces portable console: the Steam Deck