SimCity gets Patch 1.2 updates, still has no stable servers
Maxis has a new patch up to fix some of the game play issues with SimCity, unfortunately it doesn’t really help on the server availability front.
- Fix for crash caused most commonly occurring on servers experiencing lag. This crash would happen most often when claiming a new city when playing in a region.
- Fix for server select dialog not appearing on start-up if the server the player was last on is not available.
- Disabled Cheetah speed. Cheetah speed is now the same as llama speed.
- Crash fix for finding closest points.
- Crash fixes in transport and pedestrian code.
- A fix cities having processing problems associated with helicopters.
After installing the update you’re still faced with this issue:
If you do manage to log in, be sure to checkout our Compilation of fixes for SimCity for any issues you might encounter.Tags: Patch 1.2, SimCity, SimCity Patch