6.XX PRO-C Public Beta 0.01
The very first public beta build of the upcoming PRO-C LCFW for the PlayStation Portable is now available for download. PSP CFW 6.XX-C Public Beta 0.01 will allow you to play certain games via adhoc instead of via PSN.
Current titles supported by Adhoc with PSP CFW 6.XX-C Public Beta 0.01:
Gods Eater Burst
Mod Nation Racers
Untold Legends – Brotherhood of the Blade
Untold Legends – The Warriors Code
Virtua Tennis 3
Pangya Fantasy Golf
Worms Open Warfare 2
Worms Battle Islands
Not much but since it’s still in active development we’ll see a lot of more games get supported eventually.
Note: PSP 1000 (aka FAT) isn’t compatible at the moment. You’ll need a PSP 2000, 3000 or Go.
- 6.20 PRO-C Public Beta 0.01 : Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- 6.XX (for 6.35, 6.39) PRO-C Public Beta 0.01 : Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- 6.60 PRO-C Public Beta 0.01 : Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
How To install 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.39 / 6.60 PRO-C Public Beta 0.01
- Upgrade to the required firmware:
- Download the installer package for your target OFW
- Copy PROUpdater and FastRecovery folders to PSP/GAME
- Run Proupdater and follow on screen prompts
The beta build will allow you to install the PRO Online Client which will be used for adhoc play. Do note that 6.xx PRO-C itself doesn’t have the adhoc module available, you will need the Online Client installed and it requires the public beta.
source 1Tags: 6.20 PRO-C, 6.35 PRO-C, 6.39 PRO-C, 6.60 PRO-C, Custom Firmware, Playstation Portable
Whats the link for PSP 3000
Any news about Pro-c development? it’s been quite a while from the last announcement for Pro-C Beta.
Got stuck with work, will start updating info on PRO-C in a bit.