6.35 Pro-B2 LCFW released!
PSP Go owners who have had problems with 6.35 Pro-B can now relax as 6.35 Pro-B2 has been released to address most of the annoying bugs on their previous releases as well as add the ability to resume paused PS1 Eboots (previously only available for all other PSP models except the Go).
Again, no need to install the previous versions. You do need to be on 6.35 OFW however. If you’re not on 6.35 OFW and want to install 6.35 Pro-B, follow this guide: HowTo: Upgrade your PSP to 6.35 OFW.
6.35 Pro-B2 Changelog:
* [!] PSP Go can now resume paused PS1 EBOOTs
* [+] New Recovery Menu Option to prevent PSP Go Savestate Deletion
* [+] New Recovery Menu Option to disable Analog Stick (to prevent broken Analog Sticks from ruining your game)
* [+] Heavily improved Plugin Compatiblity (give your previously unworking stuff a try)
* [+] Added Recovery Menu Entry to XMB Menu
source ColdBirdTags: 6.35 Pro, 6.35 Pro-B, 6.35 Pro-B2, Homebrew, Homebrew Loader, Playstation Portable