No more 6.20 TN-D?
With the sudden delay in 6.20 TN-D‘s release, a few curious people have contacted Total_Noob. His response was quite surprising.
TN-D will never be released.
Got Game Mda PRO (c) – Memory henov Total_Noob (TN).
Today, maybe a little earlier TN view has changed dramatically.
Thanks to this here:
And also because it is so often vilified all, he now refuses to release KHENE 6.20 TN-D. This is a final and irrevocable decision
Vitaly vit9696 reports
What about TN-D?
—- Andy says
I probably don’t release it …
I have no fun anymore
Vitaly vit9696 reports
No, PRO-B will have POPS support too, so nobody will use the first 6.xx HEN (6.20 TN) anymore
I don’t have fun anymore to work for the scene
I don’t wanna spent much time – and then PRO copies it
I’ll work for myself.
TN-D offers very much features, but nobody is interested, because fucking PRO has ISO support
Team PRO releases 6.35 PRO-B for the Genesis Compo
What a shame …
I better have fun in life
Vitaly vit9696: Will you ever change your mind?
Andy (TN): http://blog.coldbird.co.cc/?p=389 # comments why should i release tn-d anymore?
I bring not all talk, but in general most of the required information. I tried to persuade him – it is useless. At first he did not want nothing at all to speak, but just do not spread TN-D, but since I already told you about a possible release if there will be problems that have arisen – read above, I am with the permission of TN I write to you this farewell news.
That’s a bit sad no? 🙁
However a thread at /talk via Wololo’s site (with some help from Wololo himself) seems to have convinced him that there are people who are still enjoying his work (and are sticking to TN releases instead of upgrading to 6.35 Pro-B like me).
In response to Wololo’s request, Total_Noob shared the changelog for TN-D:
(Changelog 6.20 TN-D)
– Added homebrew icon (thanks to PhysXPSP).
– Added full PSone gaming support (PSN PSone games, converted PSone games).
ICON0.PNG will be replaced if it isn’t 80×80, else pops.prx causes a crash (custom icon by PhysXPSP).
– Added KEYS.BIN creation (possibility to share PSN PSone games).
– Added possibility to resume unofficial PSone games on PSPgo.
– Added plugins support for PSone games.
– Added TiltFX and Action Replay support (thanks to HacKmaN).
– Added possibility to translate TN VSH Menu.
– Added possibility to use own font table for TN VSH Menu.
– Fixed flash0 protection bug.
– Fixed 32gb memory stick incompatibility.
– Fixed bug that causes a crash when you suspend the device (manually) in TN VSH Menu.
– Increased large memory to 51mb.
and probably more, like USB device, Multi Savestates for PSPgo, OSK character limit increase (512 chars -> 4096 chars).
TN is still on the fence on whether or not he should release 6.20 TN-D but one thing is certain, he now knows that there are still people waiting for his release. Let’s hope Total_Noob decides to release his update and continue working on the PSP scene. Show your support but posting a comment here (or head over to /talk at Wololo’s…. looks like it could be useful to have a forum on Atma Xplorer. What do you guys think?)6.20 Hen, 6.20 TN-C, 6.20 TN-C Hen, Playstation Portable