Turn your PSP to a PDF Reader
The PSP’s large screen is perfect for reading and the Bookr plugin allows you to do just that.
- Any PSP with Custom Firmware installed. If you don’t have custom firmware on your PSP, read this guide on how to install custom firmware.
- Download Bookr plugin
How to install Bookr on your PSP
- Extract the Bookr pack anywhere on your computer
- Connect your PSP to your PC
- Copy the entire Bookr folder into PSP \ GAME
- Disconnect your PSP
- Run the Bookr Application
It’s that simple! 😀
Bookr V0.8.1 by Nguyen Chi Tam ([email protected])
Mrgooey for the screenshot.Tags: Bookr, Homebrew, PSP Plugin
Yo atma also upload the post about how to play .avi in PSP..
looking into it 🙂
Yo atma do a post on this
it plays .avi format…
or this one
do a post on the second one
tested it and it works just copy the extracted folder to
Hey Atma, I was wondering why I can’t open bookr on my PSP 3000 ChickHEN 5.03-Gen C?
You gave me tips before and you’ve helped me a lot. I was just wondering why it doesn’t open now. 🙁
Thanks in advanced. 🙂
Just to check, it was working before right?
i have pspcfw 6.60 want to install bookr pl help
Just follow the instructions above.
Thank you so much, I been trying to install other versions, but they do not work. Thank you again!
when i run Bookr it opens but when a select anything from main menu nothing happens Please Help!!!