HowTo: Play StarCraft II Beta Offline vs AI
So you’ve started watching several Starcraft 2 Beta replays on your PC and you decide that you want in on the action. Unfortunately, you don’t have a BETA key to do that. Don’t worry. Because of the generous guys from Teknogods and Darkblizz, you can now participate in the Starcraft 2 Beta without a BETA key. The bonus? You get to pit yourself against Starcraft 2 BETA offline AI opponents!
Yah, you’d probably want to have the official BETA version thus allowing you to play with other Starcraft 2 Beta players but hey, beggars can’t be choosers. All you need to do is download the following files:
- StarCraft II BETA client from any of the following sources
- Darkblizz All-in-one tool: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 (current version is 4.7.0)
After getting those files, you can now proceed to the installation guide which will allow you to play the Starcraft 2 BETA offline against AI opponents
How to Play StarCraft II Beta Offline vs AI opponents
- Install the StarCraft II BETA client using the links provided above (if you’ve download using the direct download links, you need a program like 7zip to extract the necessary files first)
- Run the StarCraft II BETA application once to update to the latest build (don’t worry, you won’t get blocked :D)
- Run the Install SC2ALLin1_setup47x.exe in the same directory as your Starcraft II BETA installation
- Enjoy your Starcraft 2 BETA run!
It’s that simple! Much simpler than running lazylaunch to watch Starcraft II BETA replays no?
As you can see, this useful all-in-one tool allows you to:
- Select race and color for you and your opponents
- Play Replay files (better than lazylaunch no?)
- Add maps to your Starcraft II BETA installation
- Change AI difficulty (by replacing the AI files)
- Teknogods for the Beta client
- Darkblizz for All-in-one launcher
Aww! Too bad! I already uninstalled SC2 to make way for Dawn of War 2 Chaos and Mass Effect 2… 🙁
Awww.. sayang, isang <10MB file na lang sana ang need mo oh.
what does the “Darkblizz All-in-one tool” do?
Play replays and play Starcraft II BETA offline vs AI
A,ll I get on the replays is a black screen with a sc2 mouse pointer.
What patch version are you on?