Life’s a pain; Life is good
Let’s face it, life is not the pretty picture that main stream media and our respective governments wants us to see. It’s a daily struggle against deadlines, traffic, peer pressure, heat and whatever hubbub that ruins everyone’s day but have to deal with every single time.
If you can somehow balance things up then you’re fine, for the moment, but mishaps happen and it’s common that things don’t turn out for the best. You could:
- Get dumped.
- Have your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you.
- Get fired.
- Find that your favorite TV show got canceled.
- Miss the last showing date of your most awaited movie.
- Have your house burned down.
Kinda depressing isn’t it?
Life can be a pain, harsh and unforgiving. This is especially true when times are trying and the only way to move on and get along with things is blind acceptance. The alternative, giving up, is almost always unacceptable.
The sentence: A smile is a lie, reality is suffering (a quote from a movie poster of Neon Genesis Evangelion) describes the daily lives of some of us into a succinct definition.
But don’t fret. Life is not about our daily sufferings but rather,
Here’s a few things to remind you that life is can be good:
- Lying in bed while listening to the raindrops
- Laughing with friends
- Watching the sunrise/sunset
- Reading a good book
- Watching a good movie/tv show
- Quality time with friends/family
- Finding your true love.
- Reading an interesting article on Digg
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
- A random road trip
- Having someone praise you/your work
- Hearing a new yet interesting song
- Seeing your relatives/friends featured on TV
- Getting mail (not email, just snail mail)
- A new pet
- A sweet dream
- Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
- Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person.
- Hot chocolate/coffee during the rainy season
- Your Adsense Check in the mail or whatever payment method you have
- Your subscribers reaching 250+
- A one on one confession with your best friend
- Your first kiss
- Late night phone calls with your best friend.
- Hugging and getting hugged by the person you love.
That’s about it for my list of things that make my life good. What about you guys?
Oh, by the way, Atma Xplorer has moved to a new server.Tags: best things in life, happy, Tips, Your-Lifestyle