SimCity gets Patch 1.2 updates, still has no stable servers
Maxis has a new patch up to fix some of the game play issues with SimCity, unfortunately it doesn’t really help on the server availability front.
- Fix for crash caused most commonly occurring on servers experiencing lag. This crash would happen most often when claiming a new city when playing in a region.
- Fix for server select dialog not appearing on start-up if the server the player was last on is not available.
- Disabled Cheetah speed. Cheetah speed is now the same as llama speed.
- Crash fix for finding closest points.
- Crash fixes in transport and pedestrian code.
- A fix cities having processing problems associated with helicopters.
If you do manage to log in, be sure to checkout our Compilation of fixes for SimCity for any issues you might encounter.Tags: Patch 1.2, SimCity, SimCity Patch