Lost “Welcome Back” free games from PSN
With the PSN Store back online, we PSN users can now download our free PS3 games courtesy of Sony’s Welcome Back package. In my excitement however, I accidentally navigated away from the Welcome Back section without using the Free Download Game Icon to purchase a game (for $0.00 :)) and it disappeared from the item list without anyway of activating it again from within the Welcome Back section of the PSN.
If you tried searching for the game manually and add it to your cart, you’ll be billed the actual price :/.
To re-chose your free Welcome Back games (provided you haven’t picked one yet), here’s what you do:
- On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
- Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
- Choose “SCEA Promotions” from the list of services displayed
- Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games”
- Choose “Select Content” to pick your free game and start downloading it
Simple right?Tags: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Network, Playstation Portable