Install 6.35 Pro-A (and 6.35 Pro-A1) LCFW on your PSP
Great news for 6.35 Hen and Signed 6.35 Hen users, Virtuous Flame has taken his Hen 6.35 PRO release with 6.35 Pro-A, a CFW for Hen or to make things simple: a LCFW (loaded custom firmware… please correct me if that’s wrong). 6.35 Pro-A includes almost have all the features of a custom firmware but you still need to load it everytime you restart your PSP. Still, this makes it a very viable release because it’s compatible with ALL PSP versions. Also, no need to run the Prometheus ISO loader because it runs directly on your XMB.
Now if you’re looking for PSX game support, VFlame has also announced that the next version ( 6.35 PRO-B ) will support have this feature and will have a recovery menu.
Do note that most of the games incompatible with the Prometheus ISO loader seem to be working with 6.35 Pro-A.
Requirements for 6.35 PRO-A1
- A PSP-3000, PSP-2000 with TA-v88v3 motherboard or PSP Go with official firmware 6.35 installed. If you have a hackable PSP, I would recommend to install a permanent CFW like 5.50 GEN-D3. If you’re not on 6.35, follow the upgrade guide for your PlayStation Portable on the troubleshooting part of the guide
- 6.35 Pro-A Updater this is version Pro-A1. The original version is 6.35 Pro-A Updater
- 6.35 Pro-A (Fast Recovery)
Important Note: If you have PSN games, do not install 6.35 Pro-A. Since it writes files onto flash0, signing PSN games will fail and you won’t be able to run them anymore.
Important Note: 6.35 Pro-A1 has integrated the installation of the LCFW and Hen so there’s only two files there now.
Important Note: If you have 6.35 Pro-A and want to upgrade to 6.35 Pro-A1 just download the new updater and copy the extracted PSP folder directly on to your memory stick or the PSP Go‘s storage
Installing Signed 6.35 PRO-A1 on your PSP
- If you downloaded the individual files:
- If you downloaded the complete pack:
- Extract the 6.35 complete pack.zip file onto your PC
- Copy the resulting PSP folder directly on to your memory stick or the PSP Go‘s storage
Now for the installation process:
- Run the 6.35 Pro-A1 Updater and follow onscreen prompts. This will install 6.35 Hen and the 6.35 Pro-A LCFW on your PSP.
- After installation, simply run 635FastRecovery to load 6.35 Pro-A on your PSP
- Congratulations, you have installed 6.35 Pro-A.
This is what the VSH menu looks like when you press select.
Important Note: If your PSP gets turned off, you only need to run 6.35FastRecovery again.
Important Note: Do note that this installation copies files to the flash, so it does have a slight risk of bricking your PSP. Proceed with utmost caution
Features for 6.35 Pro-A1
- Merge HEN and installation procedures can be directly installed in the OFW
- Add Tekken and Soul Calibur patch
- Add key D9161AF0
- Add in the RESET VSH VSH MENU
Features for 6.35 Pro-A
- Support all types of PSP, which PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-GO is strictly tested
- Support the unlock 52MB of memory, has reached the level of the times 5xx
- The NP9660 has a built-in and March33 ISO driver to support more games
- XMB ISO has indicated support for ISO & CSO
- Has nodrm engine, support for direct reading of the DLC and the decrypted EDATA / PGD file
- With VSH MENU, you can view or change system settings, etc.
- Redesigned NID Resolver, support more home-made software, including CMFr21c
- Has a variety of patches, such as brightness and video resolution four other patches
- Support version.txt, put it in ms0: / seplugins / version.txt to take effect
neur0n and booster of the satelite code
Davee’s 635 device in the downgrade exploit code, the use of $ v1 are power_buf_address
Total_noob the skip gameboot patch
Dark_Alex of the galaxy and march33 ISO drive, and usbdevice.prx
kirk-engine all the members of the project, so that we no longer need the game Vulnerability
If you have comments or questions above the 6.35 Pro-A, please use the comment area.Tags: 6.35 Hen, 6.35 Hen Pro, 6.35 Pro-A, 6.35 Pro-A1, ChickHEN, Homebrew, PSP Go, Signed 6.35 Hen