Install Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen + Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP
Total_Noob has released an update to 6.20 TN-A (and TN-B) fixing bugs and pushing quite a few features that merit an update. What’s more interesting is that 6.20 TN-C is now signed, meaning it no longer needs to be run through the Half-Byte Loader and Patapon 2 demo exploit but rather it can be run on your XMB directly.
Now if you don’t understand the mumbo-jumbo indicated above, it simply means you can now easily run homebrew on your PSP by running a simple piece of software on your PlayStation Portable – at least as long as you’re on 6.20 OFW
If you’re already on 6.20 TN-A Hen, you can also follow the instructions below to upgrade to 6.20 TN-C.
- A PSP-3000, PSP-2000 with TA-v88v3 motherboard or PSP Go with official firmware 6.20 installed. If you have a hackable PSP, I would recommend to install a permanent CFW like 5.50 GEN-D3. If you’re not on 6.20, follow the upgrade guide for your PlayStation Portable on the troubleshooting part of the guide
- Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen
- Prometheus ISO loader | Mirror
Installing Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen and Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP
- Extract the Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen file to your computer
- Copy the PSP folder directly onto your memory stick or the storage of your PSP Go.
- Go to your XMB, run the 6.20 TN-C Hen installer. It will install then reboot to your XMB. At this point, if you check your system’s current firmware version, it should give you 6.20 TN-C Hen
- Once you’re back on the XMB, press “select” to make sure the TN Hen menu displays correctly.
- Follow this guide: Installing the Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP.
- Enjoy your Free PSP Games :).
Enjoy your Free PSP Games :).
Full 6.20 TN-C changelog:
(Changelog 6.20 TN-C)
– Added 50 MB large memory support for every PSP models except PSP classic.
– Added online gaming support.
– Added server for TN NETWORK UPDATE.
– Fixed bug in VSHMenu where CPU speed hasn’t changed when set it to default.
– Fixed bug in Digital Comics that caused a crash.
– Fixed server redirection.
– Removed FAKE INDEX.DAT from VSHMenu, but feature is still effective (move version.txt to X:/seplugins/).
– Signed HEN with prxEncrypter (thanks to Mathieulh, bbtgp, coyotebean, kgsws and everyone who involved to this project).
– Used Davee’s $v1 trick to find power_buf_addr.
Also, Total_Noob has detailed future plans for 6.20 TN-D which may include, including POPSloader support (aka the PS1 playback everyone has been wanting) and improved NAND protection.
credits: Total_Noob, Liqiudzigong
If you’re on a different firmware, you may want to take a look at other Hen installations:
- 6.20 TN-A
- 6.20 TN-C
- 6.20 TN-D
- 6.20 TN-E (updated version)
- 6.20 Pro-B5
- 6.31 Hen
- Signed 6.31 Hen (updated version)
- 6.35 Hen
- Signed 6.35 Hen (updated version)
- 6.35 Pro-B5