Install Signed 5.03 GEN-C on your PSP
Still on 5.03 and can’t get ChickHen R2 to run for you? Not to worry, with homebrew devs now able to sign their applications to run on OFW directly, PSP owners just like with 6.35 Hen using the Signed 6.35 Hen can now run Davee’s chickHen without you trying to make the TIFF hack work. With the few steps listed below, you can also install signed 5.03 HEN + 5.03 GEN-C on your PSP
- A PSP-3000 or PSP-2000 with TA-088v3 motherboard.
- Signed 5.03 Hen. Download the specific file for your PSP model:
- Download: 5.03 GEN-C
- Back up your save files (so that if they get corrupted, you still have backups)
How to Install Signed 5.03 GEN-C
- Extract the 5.03 Hen files to your computer.
- Copy the resulting PSP folder directly on your memory stick or PSP Go storage
- Go to your XMB, run the 5.03 Hen. It will install then reboot to your XMB. At this point, if you check your system’s current firmware version, it should give you 5.03 Hen
- Extract the 5.03 GEN-C files to your computer.
- Copy the PSP folder to your PSP’s memory stick. (Yes, just drag the whole folder there)
- Disconnect the PSP from USB
- Run 5.03 GEN-C Updater from under Game on your PSP’s XMB
- After all process is complete, press X. Your PSP will reboot.
- Congratulations, you’ve just installed 5.03 GEN-C.
Enjoy your Free PSP Games .
Important Note: If you want to play games that require 6.xx OFW and up, install 5.03 Prometheus.Tags: 5.03 GEN-C, 5.03 Hen, Signed 5.03 Hen