Install 6.35 Hen + Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP
If your PSP is on 6.35 OFW, don’t fret, there’s still the 6.35 Hen available for your system and the Prometheus ISO loader that will allow you to play those free PSP games. Note that if you’re on 6.20 OFW, follow this 6.20 HEN guide instead or if you’re on 6.31, follow the 6.31 HEN.
Requirements for 6.35 Hen and Prometheus ISO
- A PSP-3000, PSP-2000 with TA-v88v3 motherboard or PSP Go with official firmware 6.35 installed. If you have a hackable PSP, I would recommend to install a permanent CFW like 5.50 GEN-D3. If you’re not on 6.35, follow the upgrade guide for your PlayStation Portable on the troubleshooting part of the guide.
- Mina no Sukirri Demo
- 6.35 Hen pack
- Prometheus ISO loader | Mirror
- Light VSH menu: PSP-2000 | PSP-3000 | PSP Go
Important Note: if you’re having problems with installing 6.35 Hen, try out the guide on installing the Signed 6.35 Hen PRO
Installing 6.35 Hen and Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP
- Extract the Mina no Sukkiri Demo onto your PC
- Copy the folder (NPJG90047) into x:\PSP\GAME (x is your memory stick or the PSP Go‘s storage)
- Extract the 6.35 hbl.zip file onto your PC
- Copy it’s contents directly onto your PSP. This contains both the homebrew loader and the exploited save data.
- Extract the Prometheus ISO loader onto your PC
- Copy the extracted folder to x:\PSP\GAME (x is your memory stick or the PSP Go‘s storage)
- Extract the Light VSH menu file for your PSP model on your computer.
- Copy the plugins folder directly onto your memory stick or the storage of your PSP Go.
- On your XMB, Run the Mina no Sukkiri
- Select the second option to load the save exploit. This would automatically load Hen onto your PSP and it will revert back to XMB
- Once you’re back on the XMB, press “select” to make sure the Hen menu displays correctly.
- Follow this guide: Installing the Prometheus ISO loader on your PSP.
- Enjoy your Free PSP Games .
Update: Added installation of Light VSH Menu. Why is it at the start of the installation process? So you can immediately load it after installing the 6.31 Hen.
Important Note: Be sure to check the Prometheus ISO loader compatibility guide
Important Note: You need an ISO folder in your PSP’s memory. Simply create one and dump your PSP ISOs/CSOs there.
If you’re experiencing problems with loading HEN (symptoms include blue screen, freezes and turn off automatically), follow the tip below:
- Just as HEN started to load you just ticked the power button .. your PSP will go to standby mode … then switch on the power button again Your PSP booted up hen.
- Backup your savegames and PSN content, and reformat your card.
- Disable UMD-cache
credits to Liquidzigong, Wololo, Virtuous Flame aka Vflame
If you’re on a different firmware, you may want to take a look at other Hen installations:
- 6.20 TN-A
- 6.20 TN-C
- 6.20 TN-D
- 6.20 TN-E (updated version)
- 6.20 Pro-B5
- 6.31 Hen
- Signed 6.31 Hen (updated version)
- 6.35 Hen
- Signed 6.35 Hen (updated version)
- 6.35 Pro-B5