Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd
The game is releasing next week and I can’t wait to get my hands on it :). Here’s some info from Famitsu:
- Title (tentative): Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd
- Release Date: July 29th, 2010
- Price: 6090 JPY
- Platform: Playstation Portable
- Music: Two new songs so far confirmed. magnet by minato; and Romeo And Cinderella by doriko.
- Modules (see below): Piapro costume list.
- Controls: Directional pad now in use; bringing the total to 8-buttons. In addition, a “holding-button” function as seen in Project Arcade is also in use — making the game even more challenging. (source)
- Data: Transferring data from the first Project DIVA PSP game also evident. (source)
- Features: “Duets songs” will be introduced — two vocaloids on the screen together.
- Edit Mode: You’ll be able to see your edits in real time — convenient for matching Miku’s motions and button presses to the music.
- Other: Music from the first game to return.
Hmm.. so this time around, instead of having just the 4 buttons on the right, you get the have the direction buttons as part of the game too. Interesting and challenging :). I do hope there’s more songs in this one than the first game.
The full song list is available here.
You can pre-order the game here.
Some gratuitous screenshots:Hatsune Miku, Playstation Portable, Project Diva