How to capture screenshots on your PSP
Now that you’ve installed custom firmware on your PSP, you’re probably wondering what you can do with it right? How about taking screenshots on your PSP? Interested? Keep on reading 😀
- Any PSP with Custom Firmware installed. If you don’t have custom firmware on your PSP, read this guide on how to install custom firmware.
Important: Updated guide to accommodate Hen users.
Important: Updated guide to accommodate PSP Go users.
How to install Screen Capture on your PSP
- Extract the Screencapture pack anywhere on your computer
- Connect your PSP to your PC and check if there is a seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick.
- If you don’t have a seplugins folder, copy the seplugins folder to the root of your memory stick as shown below
- If you have an seplugins folder, check if you have these 3 files inside it:
- Copy screenshotbmp.prx from the seplugins from the folder you’ve extracted to the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick
- Go to the seplugins folder and open these files:
game.txt pops.txt vsh.txt
- On each file add the line:
game = inside a PSP game pops = inside a POPS loader game/ PSX game vsh = on your XMB
The images below were taken with this plugin. It’s my character on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 😀